Butcombe Trail Ultramarathon
Likeys is proud to support the Butcombe Trail Ultramarathons which take place on 27th April 2019 in the Mendips and are 50 and 56 miles long.
5 Things that make this event special:
- The basis of the route was devised in collaboration with Butcombe Brewery and passes 6 pubs.
- The Mendip Hills area, where the races take place, is an Area of Outstanding Natural Beauty (AONB).
- The race is organised by volunteers for the benefit of the Mendip Hills Fund which is a community fund set up to conserve and enhance the environment, communities and economy of the area.
- Completing the races will bag you UTMB points (3 for the 50, 4 for the 56).
- The organisers, marshals and checkpoint crews are all runners and so understand the demands of Ultramarathons and will do their utmost to help you complete the course and to enjoy your day.
Save 10% on any of the kit you need from our CUSTOM KIT LIST with the code Butcombe19. This code will also work for participants buying other items from our website until the day of the event.
Water bottle or Bladder
Waterproof map case (if wet weather)
Waterproof jacket with hood and taped seams
Waterproof or windproof trousers
Warm long sleeved top layer
Fully charged mobile with ring volume on max
Hat or Buff
Headtorch with charged batteries
Emergency foil blanket
Sunblock (if sunny)
Additional warm clothes (depending on weather conditions)
Paper map of the course (marked with the route)